Level 1 ASP in NSW
Experienced & Capable
Fully in-house team delivering results
Syscon is a Level 1 ASP (Accredited Service Provider). We are authorised to carry out work on or near the Electricity Distribution Network. We are able to self-perform the civil construction for both the underground and overhead works with our in-house labour and plant.
Level 1 Accredited Service Providers
We have the appropriate specialist skills, capability and experience working in and around electrical infrastructure to safely deliver your project.
Syscon is based on the Central Coast and services all of NSW.
- Kiosk, pole & chamber substation construction
- Excavation & boring of power pole footings
- Installation of timber, concrete & steel power poles
- Stringing transmission, distribution and fibre optic overhead lines up to 132KV
- Excavation & installation of conduits including restoration of surfaces
- Installation of HV & LV cables
- Cable jointing XLPE & lead covered up to 66kV
- Street & area lighting
- High Voltage Customer maintenance and network upgrades
- GIS – GPS field recording and CAD file overlay
- Level 2 accredited Cat A, B, & C